Services in the Middle East
If you make the choice to study in Australia, please contact one of our offices. Lawand Education opened marketing and recruitment offices in the three key regional centres of Dubai, Kuwait and Riyadh. Each of these offices has a team of counsellors and student support officers who offer the full menu of services to each student, from selecting the right course/institution to booking suitable accommodation.
Lawand Tourism covers in Australia not only the ever popular Gold Coast but also Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and soon Perth. Lawand Tourism will also shortly open its New Zealand office, based in Auckland. Each of these offices features both an Admissions Team which provides onshore students with courses support and a Student Support team which assists these with the day-to-day issues. Lawand Education is the only Middle Eastern specialist education recruitment agency with permanent on-the-ground presence in the major Australian cities (and very shortly in the main New Zealand city).
Our team and experience
Lawand Education is a dynamic team, a large number of whose members are graduates from Australian institutions and universities. All team members are professionally qualified, have been to Australia and are fluent in a minimum of two relevant languages.
Every student, sponsor, parent and university will have access to Lawand Education’s comprehensive student recruitment and support services. The following are some of the Pre Departure services offered:
- Offering a full range of student counseling/pre departure services to students relating to tertiary institutions, course options, language testing, and pre-requisites.
- Coordinating with the tertiary institutions, scholarship providers and the relevant immigration authorities on behalf of the student until the confirmation of enrolment and the visas are issued for departure.
- Offering a pre-departure briefing to all students, prior to their departure to Australia in order to prepare them for their journey. This includes relevant information about Australian Universities’ system and visa requirements.
- Organising all necessary arrangements by Lawand Education staff before the student reaches Australia, such as accommodation, Health cover, airport pick-up, and an Australian mobile telephone number.
- Our counselling services expand to our onshore offices for students who are considering a change in course or students that are having difficulties with their studies. A specialist team of Student Counsellors are responsible for ensuring all students are enrolled in the appropriate courses and institutions. All recommendations are communicated with the relevant bodies, including sponsors and parents.
- Lawand Education “Student support team” is renowned for its student care services at all onshore offices – Located in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast. The Student support team is dedicated to support all students during their studies in Australia. This includes assisting the students in all academic and non-academic matters, from changing University majors to finding appropriate accommodation. We offer a full “On Shore” support and care service to students to help, assist and generally care for their needs.
All of the above recruitment services are offered to the student or the Sponsor. We are one of the only companies that do not charge the student or Sponsor an Application fee
Why is Lawand Education Unique?
Lawand Education has conducted intensive research, closely undertaken with various Universities, students groups and Arabian Gulf embassies in Australia and as a result, Lawand Education has created an infrastructure and a set of services that no other education agent has:
- Lawand Education has permanent on-the-ground Student Support Services in four major Australian cities: Melbourne, Gold coast/Brisbane and Sydney (with Perth to follow very shortly); and in the key city of Auckland in New Zealand, which will be opened shortly. Each of these offices has an Arabic speaking Student Support Officer who will help the students on both academic and day-to-day matters.
- All the Lawand Education offices in the GCC are authorised and are well trained to submit visa applications. Our procedures for visa applications are smooth and convenient, eg students do not need to keep their passports with us, there is no need to obtain bank drafts for payments, etc.
- Lawand Education publishes an Arab student directory (ASD), for students planning to study in Australia. This compact and informative guide will be in Arabic and will include pre-departure briefing and onshore support guidance. This directory will be distributed to all our students and sponsors.
- The Lawand Education created “Ahlan” service provides exactly what “Ahlan” means: a genuine warm welcome to students as they land in Australia. A description of this service is attached.
- The Lawand Education created “Istiqrar” service provides several accommodation options, assisting the students with peace of mind. A description of this service is attached.
- Lawand Education provides, through its Lounge centrally located in Gold Coast, a wide variety of services such as the availability of Halal meat and chicken, complementary shuttle to the mosque for Friday prayer (during the months of July and August), freight services to any centre on the Arabian Peninsula, etc.